The aim of the project is to build a 380 kV transmission line as part of the energy transition in Germany
Client: LTB Leitungsbau GmbH & TenneT TSO GmbH
Category: Electricity, grid expansion, erecting mast chair
Project period: 01/2021 – 10/2021
LTB Leitbau GmbH is one of the leading companies for the construction of systems for energy and information transmission. With its extensive range of services in the areas of overhead line construction, service, maintenance and retrofitting, it is a partner to power grid operators, Deutsche Bahn AG, industry and public clients, based in Radebeul (Germany).
TenneT TSO GmbH (client) is a German transmission system operator, founded in 2009, based in Bayreuth (Germany).
Part of D.E.S.
- Support of the construction management team
• Quality assurance of the construction of the foundation and earthworks
• Drilled and driven piles, slab foundations, concrete bars
• Acceptance of reinforcement and concrete work
• Support with the steel construction acceptance
• Setting up the lower parts of the mast, including measurement acceptance .
• Construction site checks