As a company and network, we are active in the areas of building future-oriented, digital and regenerative infrastructure. Our team provides on-site support to our international customers in the areas of offshore wind energy, route construction (mast and concrete construction), 5G mobile phone masts as well as production supervision and project management. Our colleagues are experienced experts in their field. This way we can be sure to solve the challenges of our customers individually.
As a new colleague, you can expect a creative and dynamic team in a growing company with exciting tasks. Personal initiative and thinking, changing and shaping are expressly desired. Individual social benefits and above-average pay are standard with us. If you would like to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are a flexible and motivated team that values independence and individuality.
The Structural Engineer is responsible for the static and dynamic design of steel structures as well as for defining the material characteristics. He or she assists the design manager as well as additional technical departments with technical issues from implementation planning and workshop planning up to surrender to the customer.
He or she ensures that the technical deliveries and services meet the customers' requirements and, in case of deviations, that the reasons are analyzed right away.
If required, he or she clears up technical and commercial issues with the customer before further processing. In this context, he or she must ensure communication with the customer and/or with project team during the entire project.
- Responsible for and organizes all static and dynamic analysis for the steel structures to be constructed in a project, and, in doing so, closely interacts with the design manager as well as with work preparation and production in the project implementation phase.
- The Structural Engineer decides on the selection of the material and the design of operating materials. In this process, he or she closely cooperates with the design manager.
- Assistance and Support on:
- offer preparation (on request of the offer manager)
- evaluating the technical offer documents and initial rating of the constructability
- generating technical specifications for the enquiry during the offer phase
- maintaining the document review matrix
- performing the risk estimation and evaluation and participating in risk and chances analyses
- technical evaluation of supplier offers in the offer phase.
- observing the overall technical concept of the project from assignment to approval by the customer
- Reporting the hours worked in the applied IT systems.
- Assistance with generating technical specifications and maintaining these in the relevant systems.
- Reporting the technical progress to the design manager in the project
- Assisting the design manager with technical issues
- Technical assistance with technical issues from design up to workshop planning
- Assisting the design developer with clarifying technical issues
- Assisting project purchasing with the selection of materials and their requirements and defining the statically relevant inspection dimensions in line with customer requirements
- Creating and processing non-conformance reports (NCR) and technical queries (TQ)
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or natural sciences.
- Experience in structural steel engineering (e.g. offshore wind / oil and gas structures, onshore wind structures, rotary kilns, steel or composite bridge construction desirable.
- Confident handling of simularion software
- Solid knowledge in statics and structural design
- Experience with construction processes around design and changes
- Experience in the use of CAD software, e.g. AutoCAD 3D, Tekla, ProEngineer, Catia, Solidworks or similar
- Experience in the use of Ansys or similar
- Confident handling of MS-Office 365
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Very good communication skills and enjoy working in an international environment
- Individual training by a colleague
- Unlimited employment contract
- Above average payment
- Contributions to pension plan
- Individual insurance benefits
- Company Car
- Modern IT equipment
- Professional and personal training