As a company and network, we are active in the areas of building future-oriented, digital and regenerative infrastructure. Our team provides on-site support to our international customers in the areas of offshore wind energy, route construction (mast and concrete construction), 5G mobile phone masts as well as production supervision and project management. Our colleagues are experienced experts in their field. This way we can be sure to solve the challenges of our customers individually.
As a new colleague, you can expect a creative and dynamic team in a growing company with exciting tasks. Personal initiative and thinking, changing and shaping are expressly desired. Individual social benefits and above-average pay are standard with us. If you would like to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are a flexible and motivated team that values independence and individuality.
The CAD Constructor is responsible for creating and maintaining the production-compliant drawings, parts lists and material master data from design planning (with responsibility for the design) and/or the workshop planning (without responsibility for the design) up to the surrender to the customer and assists with warranty claims, if applicable.
He or she furthermore assists the design manager in different structure steel projects as well as further technical departments with technical issues. He or she ensures that the technical deliveries and services meet the customers' requirements and, in case of deviations, that the causes are analyzed right away.
If required, he or she clears up technical and commercial issues with the project management before further processing. In this context, he or she must ensure communication with the customer and/or with project team during the entire project.
- Creating and maintaining production-compliant drawings, part lists and material master data from design planning (with design responsibility).
- Creating and maintaining workshop planning and generating technical specifications.
- Assistance and Support with:
- evaluating the technical offer documents and initial rating of the constructability
- technical specifications for the enquiry during the offer phase
- maintaining the document review matrix
- performing the risk estimation and evaluation and participating in risk and chances analyses
- the technical evaluation of supplier offers in the offer phase
- with the offer preparation on request of the offer manager
- observing the overall technical concept of the project from assignment to approval by the customer
- Assisting the design manager with technical issues
- Designing a 3D model oriented on the detailed design and the project-specific customer requirements as basis for production planning
- Coordinating the design of the 3D model with welding engineering, production, QA, logistics, purchasing and corrosion protection
- Preparing production-compliant drawings and parts lists in line with the project-specific customer requirements
- Ensuring the review of the drawings in accordance with the valid standards, directives and customer regulations and subsequent approval of the drawings
- Creating and maintaining material master data in line with the project-specific customer requirements
- Creating and processing non-conformance reports (NCR) and technical queries (TQ), if required
- Preparing production-compliant drawings and parts lists for operating materials
- Assistance during the construction and production phase and in-time preparing of the requisition order
- Reporting the hours worked in the applied IT systems
- Assistance with generating technical specifications and maintaining these in the relevant systems
- Reporting the technical progress to the design manager in the project
- Completed apprenticeship as technical draftsman / draftswoman.
- Ideally first professional experience, especially in the preparation of drawings and parts lists.
- Experience in structural steel engineering (offshore wind / oil and gas structures, onshore wind structures, rotary kilns, steel or composite bridge construction desirable.
- Ideally experience in CAD-Tools AutoCAD 3D, ProEngineer, Tekla, Catia, Solidworks or similar
- High own demand for quality and accuracy.
- Independent and responsible way of working.
- Individual training by a colleague
- Unlimited employment contract
- Above average payment
- Contributions to pension plan
- Individual insurance benefits
- E-Bike leasing
- Modern IT equipment
- Professional and personal training