The goal of the project is to establish an electrical connection between Emden-Ost and Conneforde using a 380 kV extra-high voltage line.
The goal of the sub-project is the underground cable connections between the KÜA Strackholt-West and Strackholt-Ost as well as Bredehorn-West and Bredehorn-Ost.
Client: Fichtner & TenneT TSO GmbH
Category: Electricity, grid expansion, erecting mast chair
Project period: 08/2019 – voraussichtlich 2022
Fichtner (project planner and client for D.E.S.) is a project planning and consulting company for infrastructure projects, founded in 1922, based in Stuttgart (Germany).
TenneT TSO GmbH (client) is a German transmission system operator, founded in 2009, based in Bayreuth (Germany).
Part of D.E.S.
- Construction supervision of civil engineering works
- invoice verification
- Construction progress documentation, reporting and document management
- Concrete work of the socket foundations for crossbonding sockets
- HSEQ monitoring
- Monitoring compliance with permit / environmental requirements
- Coordination with the HDD construction management
- Simultaneous deployment of 4 drilling teams
- Continuity test
- Construction progress documentation
- Monitoring of empty pipe welding