The aim of the project is to set up a 380 kV transmission line as part of the Energy transition in Germany.
Client: Fichtner & TenneT TSO GmbH
Category: Electricity, grid expansion, erecting mast chair
Project period: 10/2019 bis 02/2020
Fichtner (project planner and client for D.E.S.) is a project planning and consulting company for infrastructure projects, founded in 1922, based in Stuttgart (Germany).
TenneT TSO GmbH (client) is a German transmission system operator, founded in 2009, based in Bayreuth (Germany).
Part of D.E.S.
- Construction supervision on the client side
- for road construction and crane parking areas in compliance with environmental protection regulations
- for deep foundations, designed as driven, bored and wing piles, including tensile tests and integrity tests
- for foundations made of reinforced concrete, acceptance of the concrete work including
defect removal concepts
- for erecting a mast chair, including measuring
- Construction progress documentation and reporting
- Calculatory review of supplementary offers
- Measurement / invoice verification