Project management for the production and transport of an exchange boat landing for the HelWin Alpha transformer platform.
Restoration of accessibility to the HelWin Alpha transformer platform after the existing boat landing was damaged by a supply ship during a mooring manoeuvre and access was only possible via a jack-up barge.
Client: mh² Offshore GmbH, TenneT Offshore GmbH
Category: Windkraft, Projekt-Management
Project period: 03/2020 – 06/2020
mh² Offshore GmbH is a service company with a focus on steel construction and welding technology in offshore wind energy based in Loxstedt-Stotel (Germany).
TenneT Offshore GmbH (owner) is a subsidiary of the German transmission system operator Tennet, founded in 2009, based in Bayreuth (Germany).
Part of D.E.S.
- Project management in steel construction, responsible for compliance with project goals
(deadlines, costs, quality and HSE)
- Creation of weekly reports, schedules and cost overviews
- Single point of contact with the customer
- Claim management including communication with sales, purchasing, manufacturing and the QA department
- Participation in regular internal communication
- Document management
- Acceptance at the Supplier